Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Want to Jetaway?

Who doesn't. And if I hear about one more stayca....Jetta please.

If you do some homework, you might be able to swing a little out of town mental cleanse.
Here are some deals I just learned about.

No moolah for me in these mentions.

Happy Hunting.

It's all about the last minute.
Now more than ever hotels, resorts, cruise lines, etcetera would rather (deeply) discount their services than stay empty.

lastminute.com is a great site if you can pick up and leave tomorrow. Unfortunately(?), many of us can. You can also schedule a week out and still find good deals.

hotels.com has hotels in Vegas starting at $25.00/night. I heard that the Palace hotel can be found on hotels.com for as low as $12.50 night.

And speaking of Vegas, the Trump Hotel in LV is offering a "Suite Escape" deal for $89/ night that includes a $50 spa credit and late checkout.

No more pirates please. But do check out cheapcaribbean.com
They advertise "unheard of deals" in Mexico and the Caribbean. Their deal of the moment is an all inclusive 3-4 star resort in the Dominican Republic for $67/ night. And they pay you $$$ if it rains while you're there. Talk about your safe harbor.

Cruisin for a deal? Check out none other than cruisedeals.com. I was surprised to see the higher-end cruise ship offers. So you can jet on the cheap but look like a celeb.








2 comments:

  1. Hey, I like this blog. It's all about good deals. Will it all be centered around travel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you DB!
    I'll certainly add more travel if that's important to you.
    I also write about other bargain topics : health, retail, etc.
    Let me know if you're looking for something specific.
    Cheers! BH

    ReplyDelete